Friday, February 4, 2011

About Me and My Real Estate Services

I'm a proud Tallahassee (and surrounding areas) REALTOR®.  My experience, knowledge, continuing education, and expertise in the area real estate market will benefit you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area.  I am a passionate, talented, Full Time Real Estate Professional, dedicated and committed to providing the excellent service of real estate consulting and marketing services to my clients, making the process stress-free and pain-free.  I believe in Personal Customer Service beyond your expectations.  My desire is to be the first and last Real Estate Consultant you ever work with because you received... "Service Beyond Your Expectations"!
“I love what I do…So you can love what I do for YOU!”

Mary Baggett, CRS, e-Pro, SFR
Realtor, Montgomery Realty, Inc
(850) 524-2777 cell
(850) 514-3030 fax

Mary@RealEstateInTally.com
http://www.realestateintally.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment