Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tallahassee and Havana Through Your Eyes Contest

Tallahassee and
Havana Through Your Eyes Contest

One of my most favorite hobbies is taking
pictures.  So, I thought, why not hold a contest to find the best picture of Tallahassee or Havana taken by you, my friends, family and my Real Estate family… 
What will you win you ask?  I am giving away a $25 gift card to a local Restaurant of your choice!!!!  All for just
taking a picture! 
 
What To Do:
 1. Take a picture of  scenery in either Tallahassee Fl or
 2. Go to my Facebook Page  (Mary Baggett, Realtor)and  click the “Like” button
 3. “Share” your picture
 Once my page hits 100 “Likes”  I will make my choice of the best picture. So, re-post to your Facebook page and let your friends know about my contest so that the winner can be announced soon!!!
Thank You and Have Fun!!!!!
For all of your Real Estate Needs http://www.realestateintally.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment